For over 25 years, GVFHRA has been providing members with educational speakers at monthly dinner meetings, periodic seminars on the latest HR topics, legislative updates, and a host of other educational and networking opportunities. Specifically, GVFHRA member benefits include:
Monthly dinner meetings offer good food, networking and educational opportunities.
Join GVFHRA Today!
- Regularly scheduled monthly meetings (usually the third Tuesday of the month at the Crowne Plaza Valley Forge) featuring qualified speakers on topical issues and current trends in the field of HR;
- Reports and updates on local, state, and national legislation affecting the human resource professional;
- Periodic seminars and workshops on subjects of particular interest to human resource professional
- GVFHRA E-Blasts to keep members informed about national, state, student, and local chapter activities;
- Free Comprehensive Membership Directory, and a network of diverse committees for members to join.
- Career Development. Are you new to the Human Resources field or “in transition”? Let GVFHRA enhance your career!
or read what members are saying