Benefits and Leave Manager Reports To: VP of Human Resources and the Human Resources Director
Responsibilities: Manage and administer all employee benefit programs including team training. Manage HRIS and provide necessary reporting. Resolve administrative problems with carrier/vendor representatives. Ensure plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and plan documents are followed. Act as a liaison between employee and insurance providers or broker to resolve benefit related problems and ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations. Manage annual open enrollment process for all benefit programs including the set up and maintenance of the HRIS. Participate in developing goals, objectives and systems for benefits.
Manage and administer FMLA, short-term disability and other medical related leaves of absence to ensure timely reporting and return to work procedures are followed. Maintain and compile Leave reports and communicate with VPs. Participate in developing goals, objectives and systems for Leave administration. Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
Requirements: 6-8 Years in Human Resources. Minimum of 5 years of experience in Leave and Benefits Administration for a mid to large size business with 500+ employees. Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred. Limited periodic travel required
Power Home Remodeling Group
Compensation AnalystReports To: Director, Human Resources
Responsibilities: The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of BioTelemetry’s Compensation Programs along with ancillary support of Human Resource Management Systems. Primary support will include supporting the annual performance and merit review process and other HR systems (Compensation, LMS, ATS, Performance Management and Succession). This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for HR and assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Also responsible for several workflow processes, including the management of the data and the process to include day-to-day compensation administration; conducting job analysis, developing job descriptions, grading, benchmarking, completing salary surveys, assessing internal equity, and preparing career ladders and salary offers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Conducts surveys and studies labor markets to determine compensation trends and best practices.
Reviews and revises job descriptions and maintains the job description library. Uses job evaluation techniques to establish compensation rates that are equitable within the organization and comparable to market rates.
Assist with the development of BioTelemetry’s global pay grade structure that will foster an culture of career progression/laddering
Support all company mergers and acquisitions as it relates to position alignment integration
Ensures legal and regulatory compliance, compares compensation to market benchmarks, tracks salary budgets, and analyzes salary trends.
Completes salary surveys
Provides compensation plan documentation, plan interpretation, and other communications
Collaborates with HR leadership to recommend market adjustments, promotions and rates for job offers
Interprets and adheres to local, state, federal laws regulating compensation practices
Administers an annual performance review and merit process
Provides administrative support for all variable compensation plans.
Timely report distribution to highlight consistency of the Comp program
Support for all HR systems including ADP and Cornerstone (LMS, ATS, Performance Management and Succession) and all processes associated within the systems.
Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades or changes. Research and troubleshoot issues / errors. Maintain HRIS system tables.
Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data. Develop and maintain audit plans and schedule. Recommend innovative process improvements.
Assist with the creation, management and maintenance of all system interfaces.
Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train new system users.
Entering changes in systems, including uploading data templates for mass changes. Peer quality auditing of other user entries as needed.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements: Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Holds self-accountable to the highest level of confidentiality, professionalism, and business knowledge. Applies discretion and sound judgment at all times. Works successfully independently or in team environments.
Maintains technical awareness consistent with current computer applications (i.e. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, or other programs as needed for the role). Use reporting/query tools as needed for role.
Customer Service Focus
Identifies the unique needs of customers both internal and external, and creates solutions that mutually add value to customers. Gets customer information. Talks and acts with customers in mind. Commitment to build and maintain respectful productive relationships.
Effective verbal, written and listening skills.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
3-5 years in an consultant/HR role in the healthcare industry preferred; experience with BOD/Executive compensation and LTIP preferred.
ADP WFN V13, Cornerstone preferred
Certifications or Licenses
CCP & PHR preferred
Salary: $70,000 - $80,000
1000 Cedar Hollow Road
HR DirectorReports To: Facility Administrator
Responsibilities: Don Guanella Village is a residential facility in Norwood, Delaware County PA with 400 employees, serving Intellectually Disabled adults. This position oversees an HR Department with three direct reports. Key responsibilities include Employee Relations; Recruitment and Retention; Compensation and Benefits; HR Policy Development and HRIS Management.
Requirements: The successful candidate will be an HR generalist with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience in Human Resource management at the exempt level. Strong supervisory and MS Office skills are required. HRIS experience with Microsoft Great Plains HR module is strongly preferred. Experience in a non-profit setting, especially one serving an Intellectually Disabled population, is also strongly preferred. PHR/SPHR certification or equivalent is required as is a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a closely related field of study. A Master’s degree in HR Management is preferred.
Salary: We offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
Don Guanella Village - A facility of Catholic Social Services - Developmental Programs Division.
20 E. Cleveland Avenue, Norwood PA 19074
Talent Acquisition PartnerReports To:
Responsibilities: What you’ll do:
• Deliver services from our office to various clients nationwide
• Manage and meet recruiting metrics to continuously improve recruitment initiatives
• Ensure a smooth and efficient talent assessment process for clients and candidates
• Implement and manage an effective sourcing strategy focused on attracting passive and active candidates; including, but not limited to, online recruiting, social media, college and association recruiting
• Screen candidates using proven behavioral based interviewing techniques
• Collaborate with a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner(s) and Hiring Managers to assess the quality of candidates
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities within the recruiting process and make recommendations to clients
Requirements: What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years full cycle recruitment experience: sourcing, interviewing, assessing and recruiting candidates at all levels of an organization and within specific functional areas and industries
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Dynamic interpersonal skills
• Highly organized
• Demonstrated ability to attract top talent and fill positions with quality candidates
• Ability to work within aggressive time frames
• Ability to develop successful working relationships with all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated experience developing, analyzing and reporting on data
• Strong command of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Local travel to client on a regular basis and/or as needed as required by project; travel schedule may change frequently. Ability to work in Xelerate’s office is required.
650 Park Avenue Suite 205 King of Prussia, PA. 19406
Human Resource ManagerReports To: VP, HR & Global Leadership Development
Responsibilities: Responsible for managing the Human Resources function at Corporate Headquarters including but not limited to, leading the organization’s HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, performance management and compensation and benefits administration,. This role interfaces with employees at all levels and partners with management in establishing and conducting its human capital program consistent with the organization’s strategy, values, culture and objectives. This role also has direct managerial responsibility for one HR Coordinator and indirect responsibility for the department Executive Administrative Assistant.
Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related/compatible field.
• PHR/SPHR/GPHR certification or other certification from a professional HR organization is a plus.
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of, and ideally a minimum of 5 plus years prior experience in, Human Resources.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and organizational skills.
• Dependability and attention to detail are absolute requirements.
• Must have solid decision-making skills and good judgment; be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, the employee population and the respective members of the Boards of Directors.
• Must be sensitive to, and have a proven record of, maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
• Knowledge of all federal and applicable state Human Resource laws and all company policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of benefit plans and UGI internal budgeting and accounting process with respect to HR & executive compensation expenses.
• Experience in handling expatriate assignments, relocation and H1-B visa requirements
Salary: Base plus 10% bonus
460 North Gulph Road