Senior Human Resources DirectorReports To:
Responsibilities: Seeking an innovative HR expert to join St. Luke’s Physician Group and lead as Senior Human Resources Director
The Senior Human Resources Director is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating human resource programs at the entity level
Oversight includes recruitment, employee relations, safety, performance management, policy implementation, communication and employment law compliance
Serves as a member of the Entity Senior Leadership Team and the Network HR Leadership Team
We are seeking a seasoned, strategic Human Resources leader who brings innovative and creative ideas to the table
St. Luke’s Physician Group is a network of physician practices affiliated with St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN)
SLUHN is a non-profit, fully integrated, nationally recognized Network providing services at more than 200 sites and serves as the economic anchor for Bethlehem, PA
The Network has been recognized in the Truven 100 Top Teaching Hospitals in 1997, 2001, 2015, 2016 and 2017
The organization has been honored with more than 120 health care quality awards, a true testament to their vision of leading the region in clinical quality and safety performance
Bethlehem is situated in the eastern region of Pennsylvania, located a mere hour and a half from both Philadelphia, PA and New York City, NY
Whether you enjoy theatrical performances, a quiet stroll through an art gallery, are interested in taking pottery classes or a historic tour, the city has something for everyone
With over 40 charming parks in the area, outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, golfing, or scenic walks abound
Residents take advantage of a sizzling nightlife with live music, trivia, sporting events, and countless restaurants
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required
8801 Renner Ave
Human Resources GeneralistReports To: Director of Human Resources
Responsibilities: This energetic, forward-thinking person will be responsible for delivering HR solutions to managers and associates throughout our 25 locations.
Requirements: High volume recruitment experience.
Proven experience with stakeholders in the areas of compensation, talent assessment, performance management, talent acquisition and employee relations.
Demonstrated ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization and be a strong, contributing team member.
Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources and/or PHR or SHRM-CP.
At least 3 years Human Resources experience.
The Malvern School
20 Creek Road Glen Mills, PA
Human Resources Business PartnerReports To: Senior Human Resources Manager
Responsibilities: Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization with emphasis on guarding the sensitivity and confidentiality of HR matters.
• Regarded as a problem solver with strong capabilities in counseling, coaching, assessing, developing and hiring talent.
• Has action-based, closure-oriented HR operational attributes.
• Answering to multiple stakeholders and facilitating change management with an emphasis on innovation and continuous improvement is customary.
• Develops the required knowledge of the business and management structure to be visibly impactful across all functions.
• Understands the short- and long-term strategic plans and partners to deploy effective HR plans and solutions for the broader business, which actionably result in enhanced organizational capabilities.
• Manager multiple projects and initiatives to ensure effective implementation and execution of program deliverables.
• Develops creative communications designed to address various levels of audience, which result in increased employee engagement and understanding. Proactively gets ahead of communicating by adeptly seeing the bigger picture.
• Drives the organization’s performance management, compensation, reward and retention practices and strategies to directly affect business continuity. Is relied upon as a strategic business partner when it comes to these topic areas.
• Reviews the effectiveness of activities on an ongoing basis, identifies opportunities for improvement and provides necessary feedback. Plays a key role in workforce planning, including helping to define plans to address gaps.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization on legal matters.
• Maintains management directives and procedures (MDP’s) by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Takes ownership for advancing professional and technical knowledge of the Human Resources field by pursuing educational venues, reviewing HR publications, networking within the field, and participating in professional organizations.
Requirements: Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years prior work experience of progressive responsibility and scope within HR or equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrated work experience must include consulting with and advising business leaders in a strategic business partner role
• Broad work experience in all areas of HR, for example: employee relations, compensation and benefits management, training and development
• Prior experience within a matrixed business model.
• Strong working knowledge of the compliance factors within government / defense contracting operations, to include EEO / AAP / OFCCP regulatory environment, including the requisite reporting
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• US Citizen
• Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information
• Master’s degree in Human Resources or MBA
• SPHR or PHR certification
• Active Secret Clearance
Please apply online at: https://cobham.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=1&c=cobham&id=199
305 Richardson Road
Human Resource Business ParterReports To: CEO
Responsibilities: The HRBP supports assigned business office or field facility by promoting, communicating and implementing human resources strategies and initiatives. Build and maintain influential relationships by being a strategic partner with management and an employee advocate. Provide guidance on employment law, coordinate performance management, and resolve employee relations issues. Act as expert on human resources policies and procedures such as payroll, benefits, compensation, employee development and recruiting. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree and relevant experience, PHR or SPHR certification prefered.
Salary: $90,000 +
Health and Science Center
Director, Talent AcquisitionReports To: SVP, Human Resources
Responsibilities: The Director, Talent Acquisition will provide strategic leadership on all recruiting activities for the company. S/he will design and execute recruiting strategies, enhance the company's visibility and reputation in key recruiting markets, help RSL build the employer brand, and help position the company as an employer of choice among target candidates. The position will provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to the organization to acquire talent that is in line with RSL’s strategic direction and Good Company values. The Director of Talent Acquisition will manage a small team of recruitment professionals and be a key member of the human resources leadership team. S/he needs to be an engaged partner with human resources and business leaders, serving as a thought leader to ensure RSL is able to develop talent pipeline strategies and build capability to effectively recruit and assess candidates for key functions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate success in designing, building and leading a quality recruiting function for a high growth, innovative, fast paced organization.
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in HR, Business Administration or Psychology
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred
• 7+ years full cycle nationwide recruiting experience, with volume at 100+ positions per year required
• 4+ years relevant management experience required
• Insurance industry experience a plus
• Must have and demonstrate positive and collaborative leadership skills
• Must effectively and professionally communicate, interact and collaborate with internal and external clients and partners at all levels
• Must be able to act with and demonstrate diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality in business dealings
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must possess and demonstrate excellent analytical, project management, business acumen, leadership, interpersonal, decision-making and change management skills
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Must possess thorough knowledge of employment law and ongoing legislation as well as recruitment “best practices” and trends
• Must be able to function in a matrix organization and team-based environment with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work longer hours during times of high volume
• Should be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel software program
• Must be proficient in applicant tracking systems
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000
Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
2001 Market Street, Suite 1500 Philadelphia, PA 19103
267 256 3909
VP of Human ResourcesReports To: CEO
Responsibilities: This position will oversee all HR responsibilities: Policies and Procedures, Salary Administration, Benefit Administration,Retirement Plan Administration, Workers's Compensation, Employment/Orientation and Staff Development
Requirements: Healthcare/CCRC experience
Salary: generous compensation package
Health and Science Center
HR GeneralistReports To: HR Leader
Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist for our Radnor, PA office. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in talent acquisition and experience in all other Human Resource functions. This position will focus on sourcing and recruiting new talent, but will also assist the HR Leader with day-to-day department tasks.
• Manage entire recruiting life cycle including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, and hiring for all levels of talent
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring directors to stay in line of current and future hiring needs
• Develop, with input from hiring directors, innovative sourcing strategies and selection techniques to fill positions by utilizing job boards, social media, and career fairs
• Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates through internal and external sourcing techniques
• Establish and maintain relationships with external search firms
• Manage College Campus Recruiting efforts including internship program coordination, career services relationships, career fairs, networking events, etc.
• Responsible for the coordination and internal communication of the New Hire Onboarding process
• Process all benefits administration enrollments, adjustments and terminations
• Reconcile monthly invoices from all benefits carriers
• Manage Ameriflex & COBRA related items
• Maintain ADP/HRIS systems
Requirements: Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
• SHRM-CP or PHR certificate is highly preferred
• 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably in the financial services industry
• 3 years of experience in HR Generalist role, HRIS administration, and benefits administration
• Experience with HRIS and payroll software, preferably ADP WorkForce Now
• Ability to move between strategic issues and day-to-day tactical recruiting operations
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills with a can-do attitude
• Professional, polished demeanor; from attire to interpersonal interactions
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Active member in a professional HR association
Global Tax Management
150 N. Radnor Chester Rd. Ste C200 Radnor, PA 19087