Benefits SpecialistReports To: Benefits Manager
Responsibilities: CubeSmart seeks a Benefits Specialist to join the Human Resources team at its Malvern, PA headquarters. The Benefits Specialist position provides front-line, best of class customer service to all CubeSmart teammates through the administration of CubeSmart’s leave of absence programs. This role also provides analytical and technical support to the Human Resources team through the management of the benefits portion of our Human Resource Information System.
Who we are
At CubeSmart, we’re intentional about culture. You can experience it everywhere from our mission statement of “genuine care” to our “It’s what’s inside that counts” tagline to calling each other “teammates” rather than employees. This spirit fosters a fun and collaborative environment that has resulted in our rapid growth and being recognized amongst the top in our industry.
CubeSmart’s award-winning team is made up of people who genuinely care. Teammates care about our customers and the life events and/or business needs they are facing. Teammates are passionate, responsible and understanding. The CubeSmart team is made up of people who have a can-do attitude, are committed to their own success and the success of the company, and lead by example.
If this sounds like a team and culture that matches your personal values and motivations, we want to hear from you.
Leave of Absence Management
Serve as the primary point of contact for leave of absences by tracking and coordinating teammates leaves and accommodations with the Human Resources Business Partners, third party leave management vendor, disability carrier, workers compensation carrier and CubeSmart people managers.
Provide all state or federal notifications to teammates to ensure CubeSmart is compliant.
Review disability and worker compensation trends and analytics, make recommendations and assist the Benefits Manager with implementing needed communications campaigns and trainings.
Benefits System Maintenance
Maintain all external and internal data file feeds to ensure accuracy by conducting regular audits of all teammate benefits coverages, deductions and leave status.
Budget Tracking & Analytical Support
Maintain the benefits budget by tracking all costs and metrics and assist the Benefits Manager to identify trends.
Provide analytical support by researching and reviewing CubeSmart enrollment trends, general benefits benchmarking, and other analytics as necessary to ensure that Company plans are working efficiently and within generally accepted benefits norms.
Customer Service & Communication
During Open Enrollment season, provide support as needed on developing/updating communication materials, responding to teammate questions and partnering with vendors to ensure a successful new year transition.
Exemplify and embrace CubeSmart’s award winning WOW! Customer Service culture.
Serve as a member of the CubeSmart Human Resource team, this position would encourage playing an active role in fostering a positive environment.
Actively participate in team meetings and events.
Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Bachelor's degree and three to five years of related benefits or employee benefits administration experience.
Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements, both adopted and pending, affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, PPACA, FMLA, ADA, Section 125, workers' compensation, Medicare, and Social Security and DOL requirements.
Microsoft Office Proficient – experience with Excel and managing large amounts of data.
Experience with multiple HRIS/Payroll systems preferred.
Exemplifies and embraces CubeSmart’s award winning WOW! Customer service culture.
Excellent organizational and time management skills. Able to meet multiple concurrent deadlines.
Quick learner. Ability to learn new areas and get up to speed quickly.
Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Strong aptitude towards efficiency, quality and consistency as well as a focus on attention to detail and customer service.
Ability to deal with difficult situations involving, sensitive and confidential teammate issues.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate and collaborate effectively throughout all levels of the organization with audiences and varying degrees of familiarity with human resources.
CubeSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V
Background & Drug Screen Required
5 Old Lancaster Rd
Corporate RecruiterReports To: Manager Talent Acquisition
Responsibilities: Responsible for full-life cycle recruitment for direct hire opportunities within client organizations. Positions will include, but not limited to: supply chain coordinators; procurement professionals; expediters; material handlers, etc.
• Track and manage all candidate and client interaction in OpenHire, Synovos’ ATS
Perform intake calls on all assigned positions to review and analyze client requirements in order to source and identify candidates for open positions
Identify and source appropriate talent for current and future positions within the organization. Develop and promote talent pool to hiring managers and HR
• Positively promote organization to candidates. Present candidates with an overview of Synovos’ benefits, salary, and corporate environment to close them on offers
Use social media, job boards, internet/Boolean sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open positions
Requirements: Bachelor's degree required in human resources, communications, business management and/or 2+ years’ experience in recruitment, talent sourcing, or human resources; Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business; Customer service experience a must; Microsoft Office experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
100 Matsonford Road; Building 2; Suite 400 Radnor PA 19087
Recruitment SpecialistReports To: Director of Human Resources
Responsibilities: We are actively searching for a Recruitment Specialist to join a dynamic HR team and coordinate and oversee recruitment at a reputable healthcare company serving adults with brain injury. This position keeps abreast of available positions and ensures that openings are posted on external job boards, to include the use of social media. Screens resumes, conducts phone and in-person interviews and tracks data in order to report weekly activity, as well as recruiting statistics on a regular basis. Participates in career fairs with area colleges and communities, which will require travel. This position serves as back up to other HR team members to assist in new hire orientations, onboarding and compliance. Participates in various committee meetings.
This is a full-time salaried position plus benefits, including medical, dental, disability, 401(k) and more. Our headquarters are located in Paoli, PA and the schedule will be Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
To be considered, please apply on this website and include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Requirements: Ideal candidate will have a minimum two years of recruiting experience and a high school diploma. A bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred, as well as healthcare experience. Excellent planning, organizational, time management and communication skills are required. Experience using social media to help with branding and recruiting a plus.
ReMed Recovery Care Centers
HR GeneralistReports To: Director, Human Resources
Responsibilities: This is a HR Generalist position that assists with the execution of various HR functions such as compensation, recruitment, payroll, and employee relations to ensure that HR policies and procedures are consistently implemented throughout the Company. Company is partnered with a PEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of the Compensation Program and administer the on-going program to ensure we maintain competitive and cost effective compensation policies and practices. Develops and maintains data on current compensation levels, job descriptions, salary structures and incentive programs.
• Supports the company’s ATS and recruitment effort for all new exempt and non-exempt candidates, students, and temporary employees; including posting to internal and external websites, background checks, drug screening as well as monitoring results.
• Responsible for advising on new and forthcoming employment legislation and assist in compliance with employment law. Responsibilities include implementation of policies and procedures covering terms and conditions of employment, employment counseling, disciplinary issues, and ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
• Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures; prepare and maintain employment policies, conduct new hire orientations and exit interviews; supports employee development plans and help develop and monitor career path programs.
• Provide support for the payroll and time & attendance processes and systems.
• Assist HR Director in all year-end compliance and reporting.
• Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvement in the efficiency of department and services performed.
• Assist with HR data management systems and reporting, ensuring the integrity of all HR data.
• Manage and build relationships with PEO.
• Assists in coordinating the Summer Internship and Management Trainee programs.
Requirements: Education & Experience Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree and five (5) years of Human Resources experience, OR a Master’s degree and three (3) years of Human Resources experience, or the equivalent combination or education and/or experience.
• Thorough knowledge of Human Resource law, principles and best practices that relate to recruitment, payroll, compensation, employee relations, leave management, performance management and training and development .
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, analytical skills and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience with various aspects of Human Resources including recruiting and on-boarding programs
• Familiarity with Applicant Tracking, HRIS, payroll and time and attendance systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Ability to work productively and professionally in a team environment
• Demonstrated effective planning and time management skills
• Strong customer service orientation
• Demonstrated leadership and teambuilding skills
• PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, preferred
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Radnor, PA 19087