Human Resources CoordinatorReports To: Assistant Director of Human Resources
Responsibilities: • Provide support to staff on all general department questions
• Serve as the main point of contact for time and attendance system support and tuition assistance questions
• Maintain personnel folders and ensure compliance with all federal and state laws
• Input personnel actions/information into all department systems (Payroll, Retirement, Time & Attendance, etc.)
• Communicate all status changes to applicable departments/organization (Personnel announcements, new hire emails, change emails, etc.)
• Ensure all timecard approvals and time off requests are resolved and signed off at pay period close
• Coordinate temporary staff timecard approval process
• Log employee hours on payroll reconciliation report bi-weekly
• Assist current and former employees with access to pay statements
• Provide recruitment support as necessary
• Oversee agenda and coordination of New Hire Orientations
• Provide training to new hires and new supervisors on general policies and time & attendance tracking
• Work closely with exiting staff to reclaim equipment/supplies; distribute as appropriate
• Ensure new hire binder/packet content is up-to-date
• Review, log and approve Tuition Assistance applications
• Complete all incoming employment verifications (phone and written)
• Follow department record retention guidelines
• Ensure compliancy with time off accruals/allowances and tuition assistance terms within the Collective Bargaining Agreement
• Assist the Assistant Director and Executive Director with reports and projects as assigned
Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or related field
• 1-3 years of experience working in an HR/Personnel Department
• Completion of an HR Management Certificate program preferred
• Experience working in a school setting a plus
• Experience using Kronos, ADP, Access or TalentEd a plus
• Ability to:
o interact with all levels of management
o handle and appropriately distribute sensitive and confidential information
o skillfully interact with teachers and administrative staff and vendors
o interact with prospective employees
• Extremely detail oriented
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Excellent technology skills
PA Virtual Charter School
630 Park Avenue
HRIS AnalystReports To: VP, Human Resources
Under general supervision, the HRIS Analyst performs the security management functions for the company’s HCM system. Determines and assigns roles and security access support across multiple systems. Serves as the technical point-of-contact for HCM related questions and issues, subject matter expert (SME) and assists in system implementations, integrations, upgrades, testing and training.
The ideal candidate will be committed to process improvement, and have a strong customer service orientation.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Provides broad analytics, metrics, analysis, support and coordination to HR Data Management (HRIS) and its client base.
o Sets and maintains Security and Roles within HCMS
o Conduct daily audit and analysis of various data interface processes to ensure data integrity; resolving irregularities and partnering with HR Staff and IT to correct the discrepancies and ensuring compliance.
o Responsibilities include maintenance and administration of the employee databases: HCM
o Cognos BI Report writing, development, maintenance and training
o Act as subject matter expert for all HCM inquiries from locations concerning user security, workflow management, org changes, mass changes and other table maintenance.
o Providing day-to-day analytics/metrics support to end-users, including data systems integrity, troubleshooting, and analyzing errors in reports/data.
o Responsible for data analysis (may include advanced Statistical Analysis), and producing a wide variety of reports to support department and management decisions.
o Assists in the evaluation and development of department systems.
o Provides project oversight from design through implementation of company information systems
o Produces Ad Hoc data/reports annually/semi-annually (report writing)
o Participate in system upgrade and implementation, training, process improvement, and other assigned projects.
o Interfaces to third party vendors and various other internal systems
o Assist in the development of project scope of work documents and project plans that include analysis of cost, benefit, work schedule, related risks, and return on investment
o Maintain documentation of processes, process maps, auditing protocols, and reports
o Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train new users on new processes and functionalities of different HR systems.
o May have direct reports.
o Associate Degree or equivalent related experience, required.
o Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field is highly preferred.
o Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with individuals throughout the organization.
o Excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to speak effectively before groups.
o Advanced level computer skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills are critical.
o Ability maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
o Results driven and accountable for actions; ability to work under tight deadlines and schedules while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
o Highly organized and detail oriented, accurate and timely.
o Familiarity with UltiPro HR/Payroll preferred.
o Strong technical aptitude required, with an understanding of database design, structure, and processes.
o Exceptional critical thinking skills with attention to detail, effective communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
o Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization as well as customers and vendors.
Requirements: DESIRED SKILLS|EXPERIENCE:
o PHR/SPHR certification
o Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws
o Multi-site/state experience
o Advanced verbal and written communication skills
o Effective multitasking skills in a high-volume fast paced, team-oriented environment
101 Rock Road
Labor Relations ManagerReports To: Director of Labor Relations
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Labor Relations, this position manages the grievance process within required time frames for the appropriate union constituencies by understanding, interpreting and applying the collective bargaining agreements, management directives, policies, rules, guidelines, and federal and state laws that govern the terms and conditions of employment within the University, PASSHE and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This incumbent will also provide advice to managers on strategies for correcting performance issues and behaviors through liaison with Organizational Development and/or through the formal discipline process.
• Provide advice to managers with understanding, interpreting and applying the collective bargaining agreements, management directives, policies, rules, guidelines and federal and state laws that govern the terms and conditions of employment within the University through the provision of professional advice, training, and guidance in areas of employment and labor relations for the University
• Oversee the grievance process by investigating and responding to grievances from the initial stages through arbitration
• Conduct timely and thorough investigations for issues related to misconduct, substandard performance or time/attendance concerns
• Work closely with the Director to prepare strike contingency plans for the respective labor unions
• Cultivate positive and effective relationships with managers, faculty, staff, labor unions
• Track and analyze data, identify trends and make recommendations
• Partner with Social Equity to foster an environment of diversity and inclusion
• Minimum 2 years of experience in labor/employee relations
• Must possess strong written and oral presentation skills
• Detailed-oriented and the ability to make sound decisions
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• SHRM/HRCI certification
Candidates should apply online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/wcupa/default.cfm Electronic application allows for cover letter and resume attachments (required).
Salary: $54,170 - $72,226 dependent upon qualifications and experience
West Chester University
201 Carter Drive, Suite 100
Human Resources CoordinatorReports To: VP, Human Resources
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Maintains confidential personnel files – creating files for new hires, removing files for terminated employees from active drawers
•Keeps incoming filing up to date
•Sort incoming mail and deliver to appropriate HR staff
•Responds to requests for copies of employment files from attorneys, field, etc.
◦Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment
◦Perform quarterly audits of technologist credentials
◦Assists with HR projects
•Performs other duties as assigned
•High school diploma or equivalent required
•At least one-year prior experience in an office setting required, within an HR department preferred
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
•Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
•Attention to detail and acute organizational skills
•Strong communication and customer service skills
101 Rock Road, Horsham, PA 19044
HR Business PartnerReports To: HR Director
Responsibilities: DataBank is a growing, thriving company full of smart, motivated people. Our 800+ employees are a tightly-knit, super-focused and incredibly dedicated team. We work hard, and we're passionate about our business and customers. One of our primary goals is to provide a challenging, exciting, fair, rewarding, and growth-oriented environment for our team.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to support the VP of Operations and the Director of Human Resources with key responsibilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, new hire onboarding & administration, timecard review & approval, and implementation of HR programs. Ideally, the HRBP will be detail-oriented, demonstrate an ability to work with a wide variety of personalities, and be committed to achieving performance goals.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
• Plans for and anticipates short- and long-term staffing & human resource needs, following current trends.
• Ensures current employees have skills necessary for development and future organizational requirements.
• Oversees implementation of human resource policies including administration of HR programs, management of workforce diversity and maintenance of human resources information systems.
• Builds a strong relationship with business partners to diagnose resource and organizational needs based on business requirements; develops and executes strategy to achieve organizational goals.
• Operates as a solutions partner, coach and trusted advisor to the employees as well as managers/supervisors.
• Leverages workforce data and information to help guide business-level decision-making and identifies opportunities for harmonization and process improvement.
• Develops and implements a multi-shift staffing plan, including creative candidate sourcing options.
• Manages the recruiting process including creating job descriptions, developing sourcing strategies, developing an effective interview process, & determining eligibility for employment for all Conversion Services locations.
• Participates in job fairs on behalf of the Company.
• Refers potential new-hires to department managers when appropriate for interviews.
• Assists with New Hire Orientation: Complete I-9 documentation, provide overview of benefits, provide required training. Explains elements of various benefits as required and assists with enrollment as needed.
• Administers all policies and procedures. Provides guidance on policies to managers and employees.
• Assists with benefit administration including group health insurance, PTO, leave of absence, disability claims, jury duty, retirement plan, etc. Ensures all policies and procedures are followed and all completed forms are accurate and submitted timely.
• Assists with OSHA, Workers Compensation, and Unemployment Claims responsibilities.
• Assists with on-site meeting and teambuilding events.
• Ensures compliance of the Immigration Reform and Control Act for all employees.
• Keeps employee bulletin boards current, post memos, pictures of employee events, loss prevention materials.
• Works with Managers to process all terminations, transfers, rate changes, & benefit changes.
• Reviews timecards & works with managers to make corrections to ensure accuracy each pay cycle.
• Maintains files and personnel records according to a consistent filing system within HR.
• Partners with local staffing agencies to secure temp staffing as needed.
• Completes special projects that support corporate level initiatives as needed.
• Develops and delivers educational materials and/or formal training to meet current and anticipated needs.
• Performs other duties as requested by management.
Requirements: Required Education and Experience:
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and 2 or more years of work experience.
• PHR certification or equivalent preferred.
• Knowledge of ADP products helpful.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point needed.
• Demonstrated written and oral communications skills to effectively interface with all levels of the organization.
• Experience with staffing multi shift operations strongly preferred.
• Experience working with a variety of industries and levels preferred.
458 Pike Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA
HR ManagerReports To: HR Director
Responsibilities: Job Summary:
Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Oversees site compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary. Managers and monitors career pathing/performance management programs.
• Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
• Coordinates training/educational activities for the Plant. Assists departments with the development of training/educational curriculum and activities.
• Employee relations counseling including coaching and corrective action administration.
• Evaluates reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Education and Experience:
•Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years’ experience in training and human resources
•Industry experience within manufacturing preferred
•Ability to work off-shift hours as needed
Skills and Competencies:
• Computer knowledge is essential
• Accounting and financial knowledge important
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and employees
• Training, communication and public speaking skills are a must
HP Hood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"VERVRAA Federal Contractor"
HP Hood LLC
10975 Dutton Road
HR GeneralistReports To: Director, Human Resources
Responsibilities: The HR Generalist should possess a diverse skill set in order to support multiple areas of Human Resources throughout the organization. The primary responsibility of this role is to work with other members of the HR Team to deliver maximum value to all groups within the organization as a whole, with a strong focus on our Benefits and HRIS administration. While this role is located in the King of Prussia, PA office, support for our Phoenix, AZ office as well as our remote employees will be included in the day to day responsibilities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of management in order to provide necessary operational guidance and support in line with corporate policy and procedures.
• Possess knowledge and understanding of benefit programs in order to be a point of contact for employee inquiries, deliver monthly benefit orientation sessions, reconcile monthly invoicing and provide annual Open Enrollment support.
• Possess strong analytical skills to be the go to for reporting requests and HR metrics using ADP’s Workforce Now HRIS module.
• Work closely with members of HR team to stay current with policies and procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist HR Coordinator with direct placement and staffing needs.
• Support alignment with the corporate culture. Model established values and behaviors.
• Additional tasks and projects as assigned
Requirements: Essential Qualifications
• BA/BS degree, plus 2 to 4 years’ experience in a diverse HR role, working in a fast paced environment (medium to large company preferred)
• Experience with both benefits and ADP HRIS systems
• Ability to conduct briefings or trainings on various HR topics such as benefits, performance management, and other development programs
• Strong employee relations background
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written, to support correspondence and/or development of departmental communications
• Sound critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Detail oriented with solid organizational skills
• Ability to work closely with a small team
2701 Reniassance Blvd