HR GeneralistReports To: HR Leader
Responsibilities: We are currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist for our Radnor, PA office. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in talent acquisition and experience in all other Human Resource functions. This position will focus on sourcing and recruiting new talent, but will also assist the HR Leader with day-to-day department tasks.
• Manage entire recruiting life cycle including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, and hiring for all levels of talent
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring directors to stay in line of current and future hiring needs
• Develop, with input from hiring directors, innovative sourcing strategies and selection techniques to fill positions by utilizing job boards, social media, and career fairs
• Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates through internal and external sourcing techniques
• Establish and maintain relationships with external search firms
• Manage College Campus Recruiting efforts including internship program coordination, career services relationships, career fairs, networking events, etc.
• Responsible for the coordination and internal communication of the New Hire Onboarding process
• Process all benefits administration enrollments, adjustments and terminations
• Reconcile monthly invoices from all benefits carriers
• Manage Ameriflex & COBRA related items
• Maintain ADP/HRIS systems
Requirements: Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
• SHRM-CP or PHR certificate is highly preferred
• 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably in the financial services industry
• 3 years of experience in HR Generalist role, HRIS administration, and benefits administration
• Experience with HRIS and payroll software, preferably ADP WorkForce Now
• Ability to move between strategic issues and day-to-day tactical recruiting operations
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills with a can-do attitude
• Professional, polished demeanor; from attire to interpersonal interactions
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
• Active member in a professional HR association
Global Tax Management
150 N. Radnor Chester Rd. Ste C200 Radnor, PA 19087
Corporate Recruiter - HealthcareReports To: National Recruitment Manager
Responsibilities: Recruiting for Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is a rewarding experience and will give you a great sense of personal achievement!
As Devereux continues to grow, we’re expanding our National Recruitment Team to include two full-time Corporate Recruiters to assist us in finding dedicated professionals to work with our individuals and families in need. Reporting to the National Recruitment Manager, these will be virtual recruiter positions supporting operations in 13 states. The selected candidates will become members of Devereux’s National Human Resources team, and support organization-wide recruitment efforts, with specific focus on specialty roles in the fields of nursing, teaching, and clinical treatment.
You’ll work closely with the National Recruitment Manager, Center HR Directors and Hiring Managers, to understand their recruitment needs and develop employee value propositions (EVP). Using traditional and modern recruitment methods, you’ll manage the initial recruitment process of attracting, sourcing, and phone-screening qualified candidates to recommend for interviews. To plan for anticipated future needs, you will also develop a candidate pipeline and build relationships with potential future candidates as well.
Our ideal candidates will be service-oriented team players, skilled at building relationships and taking initiative, as well as being results-driven and technology savvy. Most importantly, we're looking for individuals dedicated to our mission to change lives by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people with emotional, behavioral, or cognitive differences.
Requirements: - Minimum of three (3) years high-volume recruitment experience required in behavioral health or general healthcare, preferably on a regional and/or national scale.
- Previous experience required recruiting and sourcing any or all of the following positions; Registered Nurses, Licensed Therapists/Clinicians, Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Special Education Teachers, Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years (4) of relevant recruitment experience required (in addition to 3 years of required experience).
- Requires demonstrated proficiency and in-depth knowledge of modern recruitment methods (internet sourcing, networking, referrals, resume databases, social media).
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, job boards, online networking platforms, social media recruitment strategies and IT technologies.
- Requires ability to be flexible with work schedule to accommodate candidate needs in all US timezones.
Salary: Starting at $29/hr ($60k/yr)
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
2012 Renaissance Blvd, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Corporate Recruiter Reports To: Lynne Kester
Responsibilities: • Conduct full-cycle recruitment of exempt and non-exempt staff as assigned including, candidate screening, phone and in-person interviews, reference checks, and present verbal and written offers. Coordinate background process for selected candidate for assigned positions;
• Building on our effective established recruiting process, establish pro-active recruiting strategy and sourcing plans to ensure adequate applicant flow for all assigned open positions;
• Build pipelines with passive and active candidates through a variety of recruiting channels and job boards;
• Build effective relationships with local technical schools and colleges/universities to facilitate pipeline development;
• Aid in marketing the Tyndale brand by establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation, both internally and externally. Create a strategic social media marketing campaign in conjunction with marketing department, to achieve enhanced brand awareness and to increase applicant flow;
• Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of a recruiting strategy, especially for hard to fill positions;
• Manage recruitment process in accordance with federal, state and local regulations as well as Company policies;
• Manage recruitment process and candidate activity within the Applicant Tracking System and maintain reports on recruiting activity;
• Track, report, and measure key metrics designed to measure staffing activity and retention. Compile and produce monthly reports;
• As the need and opportunity permit, may support various HR Department programs and projects in other HR functional areas.
Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business or related field required;
• Minimum of 3 years’ full cycle corporate recruiting experience required. Will consider applicants with staffing agency backgrounds provided they also have a minimum of 3 years’ full-cycle corporate recruiting experience; Experience in other HR functional areas a plus;
• Must possess a strong understanding of sourcing and recruitment tools, including the effective use of multiple social media resources to market company and source candidates; Demonstrated track record of success and proficiency in candidate sourcing to include success at sourcing hard-to-find candidates;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Strong proficiency and prior experience with HRMS and ATS systems required;
• Proven ability to build, foster and maintain professional relationships at all levels within the organization;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Proven ability to work autonomously;
• High initiative, creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
• Strong teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate well with others;
• Strong knowledge of employment law as it pertains to hiring/staffing
• Must be able to perform analytical tasks and be highly detail-oriented and meticulous about ensuring information produced is accurate;
• Must be able to appropriately, discretely and effectively handle and communicate sensitive information and have a strong understanding of confidentiality;
• Experience with creating and maintaining Affirmative Action Plans a plus;
• Occasional overnight travel regionally or nationally may be required.
5050 Applebutter Rd. Pipersville, PA 18947
Recruiting CoordinatorReports To: HR
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for delivering all facets of full-cycle recruiting for the entire organization. This individual will be a customer focused, proactive, self-motivated team player who partners will all levels of the organization to ensure staffing needs are successfully met.
1. Understand and discuss hiring needs with hiring managers.
2. Drive the full-cycle recruitment process for contingent, non-exempt and exempt workforce including: candidate screening, scheduling and conducting behavioral interviews, candidate selection, reference checking, preparing employment offers, overseeing the background check and drug screening process and administering new-hire onboarding and orientation.
3. Build and maintain strong working relationships with staffing agencies.
4. Place job advertisements on job boards and track recruiting expenses.
5. Provide weekly updates and reports on recruiting efforts and candidate status.
6. Build applicant sources by researching and contacting agencies, community services, colleges and universities, employment agencies, training centers and internet job board sites.
7. Attend career fairs and classrooms to present information and build a talent pipeline for various positions.
8. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks and participating in professional organizations.
9. Create, maintain and update all job descriptions, in partnership with management.
10. Ensure compliance with all applicable legislation and contract requirements.
11. Suggest process improvements based on experience in position.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: 1. Associate’s (AA) 2 year degree in a related field required. Bachelor’s (BA/BS) 4 year degree in a related field preferred.
2. 3+ years’ experience with high volume recruiting preferred.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is a must.
4. Strong organizational, analytical thinking and time-management skills.
5. Exhibits good judgement, business innovation and organizational commitment.
6. Open to new concepts, tools and technologies.
7. Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Must be willing to travel <25%.
Salary: 37,000-40,000 annually
550 Pinetown Road Suite 340 Fort Washington, PA 19034